• Moderators
lol u have seen my attempts at sewing but it is quite simple sewing straight lines
corinne Smile
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
How do i thread a needle then Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
ooh eck u sound like my mum lol i made her a sewing kit before she moved to spain and threaded all the needles for her and it came back untouched but i had a bag of stuff that needed hemming Big Grin
corinne
for the bodysuits if you cant get any how about press studs attached to vest and pants? that way you can get in to change his nappy but he wouldnt be able to get at his button? and that way you can make them for a few quid,you could even use velcro as long as you use the scratchy part on the boxers/pants part so they wont scratch his button

think i am overthinking this now hehe
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
(03-19-2010, 09:55 PM)Lisa Jean Wrote: thanks. i've seen them on the amazon.com website but the reviews say that the sizes come up quite small. i really need a vest with poppers as kai grabs at his gastrostomy button whenever he can! i'll keep looking and get back to you if i find any!

lisa x

go on the website fledglings and they have different sizes or you can get them made for your sons size and they have the vests for tube feeders as well. There will be a phone number on the website for you to ring them up this will be quicker. I found this company a godsend for the items i have to get for my son.

• VIP
go onto http://www.togs4specialsprogs.com
Julia will make anything you need to order and she is majorly cheap. She undercuts fledglings etc to the point where they are emailing her abuse lol
Keely x