• Administrators
ah see i was thinking amazon or ebay, i had a problem finding 2-3!! asda/tesco didnt have any in stock for ages, i manages to get some from mothercare but i don't think they go to a 4 (will check for you tho). I much prefer vests with poppers on, holds euans nappies in place better

xx

• Registered
What I find great for holding a nappy in place is waterproof nappy covers. They are meant to be used over cloth nappies but I use them over disposables (her cloth gave her eczema). They are great especially when it is too warm for a vest and they look really cute, great for preventing nighttime leaks as well Smile
Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain.

• Administrators
(03-19-2010, 05:20 PM)realtgeal Wrote: What I find great for holding a nappy in place is waterproof nappy covers. They are meant to be used over cloth nappies but I use them over disposables (her cloth gave her eczema). They are great especially when it is too warm for a vest and they look really cute, great for preventing nighttime leaks as well Smile

Good idea!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
only thing i could think of was a leotard but they seem quite dear as well, we had a hmmm cant think of name but it had short legs and had poppers on the shoulders so went up his body but was like those leotards with legs for men hehe bit tight for over a nappy but he looked sooo sweet
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Registered
thanks. i've seen them on the amazon.com website but the reviews say that the sizes come up quite small. i really need a vest with poppers as kai grabs at his gastrostomy button whenever he can! i'll keep looking and get back to you if i find any!

lisa x