• Moderators
do you know where he works as well hun? if so pass the details of work number and address onto csa too then they have no excuse they cant find him.
sorry that there are more dead beat dads than good ones but they are there 2222
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
thank you derbygirl x
i think ive decided now what im gunna do xx
gunna get my solicitor to write to him n tell him to do 1 lol but maybe not like that lol hehe Big Grin
and if he does want to see them he can go through my solicitor and do it all thru legal ways x
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Administrators
I can say from a childs point of view that your Children will grow up and realise what he is like. I did. I dont hate my dad (i probably would if he wasnt such a nice character) but he is a useless father. He never kept his dates with me as a kid, sometimes his many girlfriends would turn up more than him!! He moved back to scotland when i was about 8 or 9 and i see him about once a year. He sends cards and presents but in my heart it will never make up for the things he's missed and as a teen growing up he would fone and say 'you better stop doing this that and the other' but i just shrugged it off and thought well...why would i listen to you when you never bother!? He has his own little family up there now, wife, stephdaughter, grankids and he's happy so i leave him to it. I have way more respect for my step-father who may not be the easiest person to get on with but has been there for me and my mom since i was 6months so he is my Children true granfather. From the csa point of view....they chased my dad, he always had an excuse, in the end my mom accepted £10 a week from him and he didnt even keep to that, once me and my brother turned 18 there was nothing they could do to make him pay, even the arrears, he probably owes my mom thousands but she stands no chance of ever getting it. I can imagine that is very frustrating for her but she probably takes comfort in the fact that me and my brother know exactly what he's like and have little respect for him because of it! Children aren't stupid, they will know that you are the one who is there for them and truely loves them. The dads are the ones missing out Smile

xx

• VIP
well i spoke to solicitor who is writing him a letter saying hes to have no contacyt until he can be regular n no more last chances n if he wants regular contact he has to go to mediation too
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Administrators
(03-17-2010, 06:06 PM)becncharlie Wrote: well i spoke to solicitor who is writing him a letter saying hes to have no contacyt until he can be regular n no more last chances n if he wants regular contact he has to go to mediation too

At least you now have official records of your request and leave him to it.
Can imagine its hard though because despite of everything there are Children who want there dad Sad
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE