• Registered
LOL. my once asked me his sister had 2 bums - lol. he refuses to accept shes a girl and doesnt have boy parts. he says it just hasnt grown yet - lol. my daughter is playing with my big bowls and sorting veg into each - its the most interested shes been all morning. shes also telling her imaginary friend to go away - i dont know how she has one but she does and she sometimes fights with it too, oh and she will help it up the stairs. the other night she was saying no nana's (bannanas) and push something away - it was like she was acting out someone actually shoving banana in her mouth. she also baby babbles to thin air its really spooky, its not all the time but makes you wonder how she could make up such a game

• Registered
my dear son informed me and his older brother hes got '2 girlfriends', he says one has long hair and the other 'HAS TWO HAIRS' lol. he meant she has pigtails but it totally didnt come out that way, me and his brother were in tears laughing.

the other day i took my boys for a walk to the shops, on the way i held my sons hand and he started to get really mad. this quickly turned into feet stamping and the redist face ever, so i stoped and asked him what was wrong - he shouted really loudly in my face - 'THAT CLOUD HAS JUST KNOCKED MY SWEET OUT OF MY MOUTH'. i bit my lip from laughing as he was so serious and he even dragged me back to where the said sweet was knocked out of his mouth. i could have understood if there was any wind, his brother couldnt hold it in and was stumbling around laughing.

• Registered
You get so practised at looking really serious when they are being so hilarious though! My boy is soooo bossy. A man will get on the bus & he will shout "Now you SIT DOWN man!" really loudly until they do. Also he will point out anyone elderly and say "Look its a grandad!". He is always telling the teacher at school when she needs to put the lights on/off etc. Every day he makes me laugh. He makes up words too. He open the curtains and say "look mummy its all morningity".

• Registered
while out for a long walk the other day my oldest son who is 10 proclaimed 'I'VE GOT ZIP'. i said whats that? he pointed to his side and i laughed and said 'you've got stitch! not ZIP!!!'

• Banned
the funniest thing my son has said to me (my oldest son) mummy had big boobies. i just laughed. hahaha.