• Registered
Me and my son were playing ball in the garden and i accidentally hit him with a ball.
We were at the doctors the next day and he told the doctor that"Yesterday my mum hit me really hard like a ball"
As you can imagine i went red as a beetroot and quickly had to explain that one.
Children who would have them.

• Registered
lol - my sons word of the day is 'PAM-PIRE' as he cant pronounce the 'v'. along with words like tredgehog.

he likes to tell me we are going to get married (school did a mock wedding at a church which he took in every detail), so i said yes (of course) he said he will buy me a dress, and brush my hair like a princess. oh and that he would build me a house out of sand in which we would live - and he will buy me a pink tv. it was all so sweet and more than my OH has ever offered me - lol.

• Administrators
(10-19-2009, 07:50 PM)becky28 Wrote: lol - my sons word of the day is 'PAM-PIRE' as he cant pronounce the 'v'. along with words like tredgehog.

he likes to tell me we are going to get married (school did a mock wedding at a church which he took in every detail), so i said yes (of course) he said he will buy me a dress, and brush my hair like a princess. oh and that he would build me a house out of sand in which we would live - and he will buy me a pink tv. it was all so sweet and more than my OH has ever offered me - lol.

Gosh you are lucky,Lucys lucky if she gets a new pair of slippers LMAO!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
well like i said my son offered me more in five mintues than my OH has ever offered me in 8 years - lol. my son is so funny as everything is so literal there is no room for interpretation. which has us in giggles everyday. we were asking him his fave dinner and he said 'mash b-tatoes, carrats, chicken' then asked what his fave dessert is 'footballs'.

he just make us laugh all the time.

the worst is hes like to shout 'fattys' on the bus when he gets over excited

• Administrators
(10-20-2009, 09:18 AM)becky28 Wrote: the worst is hes like to shout 'fattys' on the bus when he gets over excited
Its a man thingAngel
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE