• Registered
(03-18-2010, 02:45 PM)Daniel Wrote:
(03-18-2010, 02:31 PM)fatherjack Wrote: least twice we should be sorted by christmas 2011 with backdated lump of cash delivered by group4 49
They dont back date that far im afraid.....

If we sumbit forms NOW then that's when they pay from ? so by the time it's sorted in 20 months............. that's a chunk and a half. I am not expecting any backdating Daniel,but it will appear to be backdated by the time the drones sort it all out

• Administrators
DLA should be sorted within 13 weeks for you.
So you should be ok Smile
Do you get carers allowance at all?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(03-18-2010, 02:58 PM)Daniel Wrote: DLA should be sorted within 13 weeks for you.
So you should be ok Smile
Do you get carers allowance at all?

Hi again Daniel, I dont qualify for carers as I earn too much :o( the benefits we should be getting are; DLA care and IS plus Disabled student allowance for daughter and possibly DLA mobility and care (both low rate) for me but if you do the maths and we're successful with the claims that's a nice boost. I am still kicking my own a**e for not looking into it sooner, especially where I bought her car and pay the tax and insurance ..... duhhh49

• Administrators
If your on higher rate mobility already can i give you another excuse to kick yourself?

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/MotoringAndTransport/Yourvehicleandlicence/DG_10028003

There you go thats your free road tax sorted Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(03-18-2010, 03:39 PM)Daniel Wrote: If your on higher rate mobility already can i give you another excuse to kick yourself?

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/MotoringAndTransport/Yourvehicleandlicence/DG_10028003

There you go thats your free road tax sorted Big Grin

That is sooo kind of you (grr) so for over a year I have paid tax on both cars, insurance on both cars and also stumped up four figures for a 3 year old car for her to drive......... when all we needed to do was get motability to sort a brand new car for her and me pay for petrol.... is there a thicko award I can have?
I suppose at least now when it's all sorted we'll have spare cash for when we move house.