• Administrators
ahh the joys of parenthood hehehe xx

• Moderators
you arent the only one fatherjack, i spoke to a friend who's daughter is in a wheelchair and has been for about 15 yrs and they dont claim anything at all not even DLA because her ex said they bought her into the world so its their responsiblity to provide for her! the fact that she is getting abuse when travelling on buses and cant afford taxi's since they upped the fare for wheelchair users goes over his head so i told her i would go round there and make her fill the forms in hehe.
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Registered
(03-18-2010, 02:12 PM)corinne Wrote: you arent the only one fatherjack, i spoke to a friend who's daughter is in a wheelchair and has been for about 15 yrs and they dont claim anything at all not even DLA because her ex said they bought her into the world so its their responsiblity to provide for her! the fact that she is getting abuse when travelling on buses and cant afford taxi's since they upped the fare for wheelchair users goes over his head so i told her i would go round there and make her fill the forms in hehe.
corinne

Hi Corrine, I do feel daft though as I am always telling people to claim what they are entitled to, one of my favourite lines is 'treat it as a tax rebate if it makes you feel better about claiming'' ......... We applied for DLA mobility and got it 2 years ago and that has helped her with petrol etc but looking at this screen today I could have saved a fortune by using the mobility to get her a car with insurance etc included and given her petrol money with her usual allowance. Definately time to re-jig the household budgets here !
Even my health could mean another chunk of DLA coming in. All those years paying 40% income tax might just be coming back our way WinkSmile
Now, after submitting the forms they say it can take up to 11 weeks for DLA, 3 weeks for income support ........... so after they lose paperwork, mis-read medical evidence and pay the wrong person at least twice we should be sorted by christmas 2011 with backdated lump of cash delivered by group4 49

• Administrators
(03-18-2010, 02:31 PM)fatherjack Wrote: least twice we should be sorted by christmas 2011 with backdated lump of cash delivered by group4 49
They dont back date that far im afraid.....
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Administrators
(03-18-2010, 02:31 PM)fatherjack Wrote: least twice we should be sorted by christmas 2011 with backdated lump of cash delivered by group4 49
They dont back date that far im afraid.....
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE