• Registered
Well I am shocked at the benefits sytem now........... I have told people to check on entitledto website and there's one the same for this site too, never bothered checking for me or my daughter as she gets high rate mobility already and I earn 'enough' ........ turns out that she's entitled to several benefits including DLA care component ! What a shame that my pride and ignorance are no defence in claiming arrears ;o)

• Administrators
(03-18-2010, 07:44 AM)fatherjack Wrote: Well I am shocked at the benefits sytem now........... I have told people to check on entitledto website and there's one the same for this site too, never bothered checking for me or my daughter as she gets high rate mobility already and I earn 'enough' ........ turns out that she's entitled to several benefits including DLA care component ! What a shame that my pride and ignorance are no defence in claiming arrears ;o)

What are you not claiming then?
CLAIM IT!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
What are you not claiming then?
CLAIM IT!
[/quote]

Just spent the last hour requesting the forms ......... SmileSmileSmile now I'll be moaning every day until they pay us!

• Administrators
hahaha well....have fun filling them in first Big Grin then moan.....they make it all so complex Angry nothing is straightforward!

xx

• Registered
(03-18-2010, 11:27 AM)Lucy Wrote: hahaha well....have fun filling them in first Big Grin then moan.....they make it all so complex Angry nothing is straightforward!

xx

I have no doubt that my ciggy consumption will double at least once I start trying to do the DLA care application, income support was easy enough as they just asked her questions over the phone and said they will send the statement for her to sign, the disabled student forms are also apparently terrible so I may well be pleading for help on here soonHuh
Daughter is just tickled that she'll have more money in her bank and good old daddy will still foot the bills for her horses, car,holidays and clothing etc !Blush49