• Registered
i had to ring up the other day to add to my form and said they would tel me next week if i get it or not. im worrying cus i got turned down for dla before xmas and didnt appeal ive just applied again now shes older cus she wasnt it nursery when i applyed before now the right people have filled thing in ive got my fingers crossed x
Heart Smile tasha n lara-leighSmile Heart

• Administrators
its a shame you applied again rather than appealing because they would of backdated it to when you first applied if you had won on appeal. aslong as the forms where detailed and you have supporting reports from other people (nursery...paed or whoever) then you should have no problem getting dla awarded Smile how long have you been waiting to hear about your award?

xx

• Registered
(04-18-2010, 06:26 PM)Lucy Wrote: its a shame you applied again rather than appealing because they would of backdated it to when you first applied if you had won on appeal. aslong as the forms where detailed and you have supporting reports from other people (nursery...paed or whoever) then you should have no problem getting dla awarded Smile how long have you been waiting to hear about your award?

xx
i sent my form thursday before easter i didnt kno u cud appeal and plus i got told i cudnt have it on the 24th of december Sad xx
Heart Smile tasha n lara-leighSmile Heart