• VIP
Well yet another night up Rolleyes

I've just got over a bad about of tonsillitis, which I'm convinced I got because I'm run down through lack of sleep. I'm tapping away like mad on here to keep me going, I hope my posts make sense Tongue Jack of course is as happy as larry, I've stuck him a teletubbies DVD on to stop him screaming (in happiness), so far so good although he's still bouncing around and clapping like mad Dodgy

Thank god I've got decent neighbours, if I apologise for the noise they just say 'oh we never heard a thing' which is a fib because I've heard them moving about.

It's not so bad when he's at school cos I do get naps, but now it's the holidays arghh! I've got no chance Tongue

Run a marathon ladies? You have got to be joking, I couldn't run a tap Big Grin

• VIP
(10-24-2009, 01:57 AM)MaggieMay Wrote: Well yet another night up Rolleyes

I've just got over a bad about of tonsillitis, which I'm convinced I got because I'm run down through lack of sleep. I'm tapping away like mad on here to keep me going, I hope my posts make sense Tongue Jack of course is as happy as larry, I've stuck him a teletubbies DVD on to stop him screaming (in happiness), so far so good although he's still bouncing around and clapping like mad Dodgy

Thank god I've got decent neighbours, if I apologise for the noise they just say 'oh we never heard a thing' which is a fib because I've heard them moving about.

It's not so bad when he's at school cos I do get naps, but now it's the holidays arghh! I've got no chance Tongue

Run a marathon ladies? You have got to be joking, I couldn't run a tap Big Grin

im normally good for 2-3 days then Sleepy for the rest of the week, holidays in our house are awful cause the other Children suffer as i can't take them anywhere cause im to tired and falling asleep half the time. It's a bit like living in groundhog day and it drives you insane aswell.

But i try to keep Smile and just pray for next monday.....Big Grin

• Registered
Yes I HATE holidays. Hope you feel better soon xx

• Administrators
how do you lot cope in the 6 weeks? I tend to open the back door n throw my Children out......cruel i know but otherwise i would go insane. my daughter is a total chatter box so much so my ears begin to bleed 2 weeks in!

Lucy xx

• Registered
the 6 weeks were awful, my daughters nursery runs through the hoildays anyway (mon - wed) so was my son who found it hard. he kept obbessing that we were late for school all the time. i tried to keep him busy and i managed to take him out for most days of the week. i took him to the shops and to the park i took him to grandmas, but no one else took him anywhere and he got sick of me quick. my daughter also got sick of her brother not being at school and they just kept fighting. sleeping patterns were poorer than they usually were. they played in the garden but that led to fighting. so i ended up keeping one inside and one in the garden playing and i just ran back and forth between them trying to keep them happy