• VIP
saw charlies health visitor today for his weekly weigh in n hes lost 7oz this week im so gutted Sad y cant he just keep his weight on Sad
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Administrators
Have they checked for metabolic problems? Cuz if he's metabolizing it too quick that can cause them to lose weight Sad I'm so gutted for you, I know exactly how ur feelin and its heartbreaking!! What have they suggested you do now?? Xx

• VIP
well Health visitor told me not to worry but hes just over 14lb now n is back to the 0.4th centile again ive spoken to my dietican whos told me to make an appointment to see his consultant coz i mean how much more weight is he gunna have to lose to get them to help???
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Administrators
Its so annoying that they never seen fussed! Euan had dropped off the centiles completely when he was eventually diagnosed and had developed rickets....the first thing I noticed was his soft spot had gone and then come back and he was developing more than one across the back of his head....he looked sooo ill! He was about 9kg I think at 1yr old Sad soooo frustrating!!! Xx

• VIP
ive just self reffered to a social services but now i feel like a failure Sad Sad hes 6.4kg i think i mean he was 4.34 at birth and 4 8 month old thats just rediculas in my opinion Sad
Heart my 2 boys so much