• Registered
Hi everyone,

My name is Paige, and I am currently a masters student in Special education and have just begun to work on my dissertation project. I have decided i would like to speak to parents about their experiences of supporting children with special educational needs and/or a disability (SEND) within the home - as through my research and personal experience of supporting a sibling with autism, i realise there is limited resources to empower us to support our children and family members away from educational settings. However! it is done, and i am interested in hearing about a range of experiences, support received, and strategies used by parents to support children with SEND.

I would also be interested in speaking to parents who may be interested in taking part in my research and sharing their experiences.

i hope to hear from you.

Paige

• Registered
Really pleased with your content Paige, I have been working on buying quality fake degrees to get more chances in the better profession, I highly support learning at home as it improves chances for the child to learn more at his safe place.