• Administrators
If anybody is wanting to go to this as well.
Feel free to PM the poster or PM ME and if we can get a total of 10 people we can post it as a group booking for a discount Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
hi daniel and corrinne ... first of all age limit for childrens free entry is 18 yrs old . but there is many displays and workshops and activitys for everyone even older than 18...
i have 4 autistic boys my self and yes i do worry about noisey places for my Children also secure places . but the venue one entrance in with security on the gate ...we will also have stewards at all times .
the arena is not close to the gate and with lots going on for the children to chose from they will not be bolting for the gate... we have many quiet places at the event .. and also music is not being played in the daytime .that is saved for the evening times.
we had a lot of children that loved it so much last year did not want to leave .and all the familys that came last year have already booked for this yr and they requested extra night and day and this is why it is friday morning until monday night...i also have 2 boys of mine that are food phobic .along side many other familys so we are allowing campers to barby plus providing drifferent food venders to cater for needs
we will have also in place lost child procedure along with all fire safety and all regulations covered if not more so than normal events due to the event being for our disabled children

• Administrators
Sounds like a great day out.

Corinne are you thinking about going?
I was tempted but never been to Skeggy and not sure what its like?

• Moderators
yeah i am interested Daniel, matt would enjoy looking at the coach park for starters lol noise doesnt really bother him its the crowds of ppl he will want to say hello to Big Grin at least there he will get a favourable reception. not been to skegness but am sure matt would like to explore new buses Blush but it would be as a day pass and would stay in town Big Grin u still not going to persuade me into a tent lol so thats 2 adults one "child"
corinne

skegness is a seaside town not very big and countryside and quiet
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
(03-08-2010, 03:35 PM)corinne Wrote: 2 adults one "child"
So are you going then?
Go on take a tent Big Grin