• Administrators
So that would work out at £27.00 per adult if 10 grouped together?
Any members that are intrested then lets see if we can get a list together to get the discount.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(03-07-2010, 02:58 PM)Daniel Wrote: So that would work out at £27.00 per adult if 10 grouped together?
Any members that are intrested then lets see if we can get a list together to get the discount.

hi daniel thats right also !!!1if groups work it out and go to coach companys it would be cheaper fuel wise without loads of vehicles they could book and share a coach works out cheaper than putting fuel in a car .for the whole weekend !!!!! we do have spaces for coachs
lynn ingall

• Moderators
what age limit is it for the children lynn?
i doubt a coach would be easy for this group as a lot of us are around the country (my son would prefer the coach and would prob spend half the time photographing all the coaches there lol) we wouldnt be able to stay on site as need secure accommodation with matt but plenty of places close by Big Grin (wont get me sleeping in a tent anyway hehe) sounds a really good rally and something to do in the holidays
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
(03-07-2010, 06:23 PM)corinne Wrote: wont get me sleeping in a tent anyway

Why on earth not?
Prefer it up in the tree Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
(03-07-2010, 07:06 PM)Daniel Wrote:
(03-07-2010, 06:23 PM)corinne Wrote: wont get me sleeping in a tent anyway

Why on earth not?
Prefer it up in the tree Big Grin

Tongue at least up the tree i am away from spiders, worms, and other creepy crawlies, i have already debugged my tree thank you
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.