• Registered

my name is mrs lynn ingall i am the chairperson/founder of the lincolnshire autism awareness rally .this years event is being held 20th to the 23rd of august 2010 it is opposite butlins in skegness.
we have camping/tourers/campers ..camping available for the whole weekend.
we have speakers throughout the weekend along side the speakers we have many info stands for everyone to access help and advice ...
and great news we have nonstop activitys for all children ages o upwards from arts and crafts,circus skills,indoor and outdoor play areas,donkey rides ,role play areas,sports,gokarts. and many more activitys to keep the children busy. we also have many displays throughout the weekend from dance groups doing displays to car shows ..
and at night we have live entertainment in the beer tents for us all to relax and enjoy with our familys... for the whole weekend its £30.00 per adult for camping with children free that includes access to all areas..
and if just day visits its 10.00 per adult and children free and that includes access to all areas .
please private message me for camping booking forms .
group bookings for camping does qualify for discount... or ring 07904 941389
we do have disabled tolieting and toliets on the venue along side showers and water .. lynn ingall

• Administrators
Hi Lynn,
Thanks for joining,glad you found the place.
Just out of curiousity the event seems a fantastic day out but is there any things to take account for those that may be scared of the noise.
I no doubt you have this covered in some way but just wanted to ask so those parents who think it maybe too loud are not put off.
Also any chance of any discounts for members? Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(03-07-2010, 02:01 PM)Daniel Wrote: Hi Lynn,
Thanks for joining,glad you found the place.
Just out of curiousity the event seems a fantastic day out but is there any things to take account for those that may be scared of the noise.
I no doubt you have this covered in some way but just wanted to ask so those parents who think it maybe too loud are not put off.
Also any chance of any discounts for members? Big Grin

Hi Daniel

Due to the size of the field where we are holding the rally, there will be plenty of areas where children and adults can go if the noise becomes to much for them.

With regards to a discount, we have tried to make it as cheap as possible so everyone has the chance to participate and because of this we are unable to offer any further discounts but i can assure your members that if they want to come, they will not be disappointed

• Administrators
Hi Lynn,
You mention group discounts how do these work and what sort of numbers and pricing are we looking at?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(03-07-2010, 02:14 PM)Daniel Wrote: Hi Lynn,
You mention group discounts how do these work and what sort of numbers and pricing are we looking at?

Hi for every 10 adults, it's 1 adult free, so you only pay for 9. Children are already FREE.