• Registered
(02-21-2010, 01:44 PM)Daniel Wrote: Ive just checked our local council website to see if they would cover secure fencing.
Some slightly good news is that it is on the list of possible works.
However..
The works would not be classed as mandatory and is on the list of General guidance of works considered non-mandatory.

This means that these works may only be available if discretionary funding is available and it also has to be recomended by occupational therapy.
What council do you come under so i can look up your local areas policy?

Hi, first time on this forum. I have similar issues with my 7 year old son who has autism. All I want is for my existion broken fence to be replaced. I have already paid for a 6ft fence on one side of my garden but really need the other side doing. I can't really afford to pay for it and am getting myself into debt so that my garden is safe for my son. Is there any way I can get the council (Erewash Borough) or housing association (3 Valleys) to pay for it?

• Registered
Hi, first time on this forum. My 7 year old son has high functioning autism. I can't let him play outside with his friends as he would not be safe, we have a decent sized back garden but the fencing isn't safe. All I want is for my existion broken fence to be replaced. I have already paid for a 6ft fence on one side of my garden but really need the other side doing. I can't really afford to pay for it and am getting myself into debt so that my garden is safe for my son. Is there any way I can get the council (Erewash Borough) or housing association (3 Valleys) to pay for it?