• Administrators
as i said it depends if you are a home owneer or rent. we private rented for years but when we got euans diagnosis and told he will need a transplant eventually, we decided to apply to the council. it took a year but we got accepted and had an offer only round the corner from where we were living before! i was a little worried about where they would offer us but i'm glad we risked it, now euan has his own room as emily would mess with all his medical stuff if he shared with her. It just gives us stability in knowing we won't have to worry about the possibility of moving when he gets to dialysis stage!

xx

• Registered
it was awful today, our electric tripped off the plugs upstairs (probably a surge or faulty socket) an it knocked the p.c off while reece was on it. before i had chance to try and explain he was biting my oldest son dale, on his tummy and blaming him for it. dale was just crying in pain saying and pleading to me that he hadnt done anything. it was awful and even i cried, reece cried because he was just so upset that the computer had gone off.

• Administrators
Becky,
If you want start up a thread for housing advice and let me know if the property is council or private rented and how many people and there ages and how many rooms and bedrooms you have and ill give you full guidance.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
sure do you want me to give the details here or on the new thread? a friend of mine on facebook has got a grant for a safe room and has sent pics of an extention being built.

i have to do something as its just going to get worse as they get older, and i dont want to have to send dale to live at my mums. when it gets so bad that my oldest son can take it anymore i have to send him to my mums, which is awful for me because i would like to be the one to be there for him. he so understanding but he must feel like its his own fault because he gets attacked and then sent away.

• Administrators
its a shame i know, i feel like that! but i just hope as emily gets older that she realises i do it for her, to give her space! I worry she'll up and leave us because she gets sick of euan, either that or he grows out of it! xx