• Moderators
we got a trampoline for matt a couple of years ago and got a tent that fits to it so you can use it as a trampoline then pull the tent over and he loved the tent more than the trampoline i think he would zip himself inside and just bounce lying down hehe he also had a swimming? pool but preferred pushing me in than going in himself hehe after we spent hours filling it
corinne
http://www.gardengames.co.uk/acatalog/12ft_Trampoline_Tent.html
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
Possibly use the family fund for garden equipment as they will fund this.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
What are the chances of getting a loft conversion done for Lucie, out bedroom is upstairs in our loft and i hate Lucie being downstairs in her room at the back of the house. Would we qualify for a grant to have a room built next to ours? We have the loft space to do it as we could extend over the garage. How can you apply for this grant and is it means tersted as we both work, but have no spare cash as we are paying out for all the travelk to and from hospitals and not to mention the excessive mortgage repayments! lol

• Registered
We applied, as were told by social services that Luca needs his own room as he's waking his brother all through the night, he has night terrors and seizures so is up screaming a lot. It took 6 months for an OT from the council to come round, she didnt even look at the room, just told us that our council refuse to extend unless a child has a physical disability. They are within their rights to do that apparently. She suggested putting a false wall across the room, until we pointed out that you'd have to go through one room to get to the other, and unless we put soundproof walls and doors in it wouldnt make a difference! We've decided to remortgage to extend now, financial suicide but we have no other choice!

• Moderators
we got that answer when we asked them to put the driveway back in (there was one but they dug it up and put grass down when we had agreed to accept the property council house) because its a narrow street so you cant park on both sides and there was times we had to park up the street and try and get matt plus shopping to the house which meant during hols i was basically housebound if we didnt manage to park car outside house.
they phoned me up and said because he isnt in a wheelchair he isnt disabled!!! i told them that it was discrimination because he gets high rate of both care and mobility which proves he is disabled, next day i had a note through my door saying they would pay to drop the kerb but i would have to get drive done myself, so i can now park outside my house as nobody can park on a dropped kerb (and i have moved ppl on who have tried Big Grin) but i dont have the spare money to pay for the driveway.
what annoyed me is they have had regeneration money and the bottom half of the street had car parks put on green but all they did for us was put this stupid plastic stuff on the grass verges so we can park half on pavement yet they have actually put in driveways for 4 houses in next street and their street is wider so can see a complaint going in there Big Grin as the verges are no use as its still to narrow a street for both sides to park
sorry went a bit off topic Big Grin what i was saying was have you looked into if they are allowed to discriminate between disabilities
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.