• VIP
well they have discharged him today and hes still screaming in agony and all they have said is that they cant do anything n the meds hes on can take up to 2 weeks to work so from now till then hes in so much pain Sad if on his next feed hes the same il be back at the hosp im so fuming its unbelievable the treatment he is getting Angry
Heart my 2 boys so much

• VIP
Big hugs, sorry I can't help more.

xx

• VIP
thats terible your poor baby, l hope it doesnt take two weeks for him to settle in the meantime see if your friends can help to give you a break and try and get some rest. sending you big hugs sorry i cant do anymore to help as i do know how you feel.

• VIP
aww no sorry are they sure its reflux? if you not happy after a few days take him back, it is horrible watching our babies be ill.

• VIP
well i have spoken to charlies nurse who said charlies consultant had called to see how charlie was gettin on n she is fuming hes been discharged as we speak he is screaming in pain and he has had all his meds aswell as pain killers n hes still in pain tbh im not convinced its reflux at all the only sign hes showin it is is the crying nothing else n they said as its the most commen cause then its gotta be reflux!!! im making a formal complaint about the consultant and registrar who have been dealing with charlie to make a baby go thru this is appauling my boy is in pain n i cant bare seein him like this its heartbreakin Sad
Heart my 2 boys so much