• Administrators
ahh yesterday was a good day, my sons doctor phoned to say although he would need surgery on his leg at some point it would be latr rather than sooner (rather than sooner rather than later as he inclined on wednesday), Euan was also quite well behaved yesterday and slept pretty well lastnite!!!! as did Alfie.......was a good night for me really!!!! (even though I still had to wake up for meds/changing euan) I can deal with getting up for that but not when I've been frequently woken for feeding and with random outbursts!!!

I feel alot better for it today....hope today stays like that lol although i doubt that.......its the weekend, there will no doubt be fighting within the hour!! hehe

Lucy xx

• Registered
(10-17-2009, 06:51 AM)Lucy Wrote: ahh yesterday was a good day, my sons doctor phoned to say although he would need surgery on his leg at some point it would be latr rather than sooner (rather than sooner rather than later as he inclined on wednesday), Euan was also quite well behaved yesterday and slept pretty well lastnite!!!! as did Alfie.......was a good night for me really!!!! (even though I still had to wake up for meds/changing euan) I can deal with getting up for that but not when I've been frequently woken for feeding and with random outbursts!!!

I feel alot better for it today....hope today stays like that lol although i doubt that.......its the weekend, there will no doubt be fighting within the hour!! hehe

Lucy xx

That must be such a relief,and totally understand there is a big difference between having to get up and being woken abruptly....
cant help you with the fighting mine are just as badTongue
Smile

• Banned
To be honest its been a great day for us guys as i havent let matthew sleep today, so maybe by doing this will help him sleep all night we will see tonight. fingers crossed Smile

• Administrators
You know i used to think that and sometimes it does work but nomatter what time euan goes to bed he gets up before 6 and sometimes keeping him up makes him irritable and then unsettled in the night. We have now found that taking him for a walk in the pushchair or drive in the car to get him to sleep before 12noon, he still goes to bed on the night but is less unsettled and not as miserable! Hope he sleeps well for you, lack of sleep is the worst, i get snappy all day if i've had a rubbish night! (dan should know Tongue) Is sleep problems a part of his condition?

xx

• Banned
YES both daniel and matthew have sleep problems, i will ask daniel a question later in terms of respite