• VIP
Aww he looks soo good!
I have been to my local asda today and all they had was power rangers (with a mask),
Catapiller..
& Buzz light year (which was too big)..
& to me neither of them realy related to fairy tail.
I aint a clue what to send him in, and i aint good at making things either lol.. any ideas on what shop i could possibly try?? x

• Moderators
(03-02-2010, 02:06 PM)Lea89x Wrote: Aww he looks soo good!
I have been to my local asda today and all they had was power rangers (with a mask),
Catapiller..
& Buzz light year (which was too big)..
& to me neither of them realy related to fairy tail.
I aint a clue what to send him in, and i aint good at making things either lol.. any ideas on what shop i could possibly try?? x

matalan are usually good for fairy tales, its harder when its a boy as they have plenty of ideas for girls but a bit short for boy characters

what about robin hood? if you can get a long green t shirt and cut it out at the bottom with a pair of brown tights or trousers (boys dont like tights lol) with a dark ribbon across the chest an a kitchen roll tube with cut out arrows?? they do have them in http://www.joke.co.uk but depends on how much u want to pay for something they might not wear again
corinne
http://www.woolworthsparty.co.uk/FancyDress/Product_Detail.aspx?ProductID=FANC1583
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
when does he need it for again?? mothercare have a lot of dress up, have a look at their online site!! or disneystore but they are dearer....if you dnot need it like today you could ebay iy Smile they have some fab ones and are generally better on pricing!

xx

• Moderators
how cruel are you feeling lol

they also do a furry frog lol

Attached Files Image(s)

There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
hahaha thats wikid...euan would look sooooooooooo funni in that!! tehehe it is cruel tho

xx