• VIP
@Daniel - I will check this and come back to you.

@Corinne - 2 monthly wage slips are fine, as long as they are recent.

@Sarahponari - Our standard holiday grant is now through Thomas Cook vouchers, which can be used to book Butlins holidays. It's worth mentioning that Thomas Cook will pricematch to any other high street travel agent, so you should be able to get just as good a deal. The self plan holiday option is only available in exceptional circumstances. This is because the vouchers enable us to make our funding go further and therefore help more families with bigger grants.

Best wishes,
Family Fund

• Administrators
The reason i ask is that i know of people who earn £26k but pay £6k nursery fees
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
thanks family fund, that means i can get the form off as its hard to search for anything while matt off college Big Grin
i usually ask for days out rather than the vouchers because i cant take matt to holiday camps as nothing to occupy him same with any holiday really as after a couple of days he bored and wants to go home hehe so we tend to go for just the one night and more often Big Grin
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
I applied to the family fund two years running(this year will be my third year) - i know you can only apply yearly but does that start from the time the form went in or the time we received the funds - just that last year there was a delay and it took just over 4mths for it to be sorted out, so has that delay put us back 4mths this year(just we were going to ask for funds for a holiday).

Also i have two disabled children is the amount granted more than for one child or is it the same amount no matter how many disabled children you have?

Thanks
Stacey

• VIP
(04-09-2010, 02:14 PM)staceygarrity Wrote: I applied to the family fund two years running(this year will be my third year) - i know you can only apply yearly but does that start from the time the form went in or the time we received the funds - just that last year there was a delay and it took just over 4mths for it to be sorted out, so has that delay put us back 4mths this year(just we were going to ask for funds for a holiday).

Also i have two disabled children is the amount granted more than for one child or is it the same amount no matter how many disabled children you have?

Thanks
Stacey

Hi Stacey,

As from the third year onwards, it is a year from the date of your last application unless we have told you otherwise.

Unfortunately, we are not usually able to make grants to families with more than one child with a disability. This is because of the limitations on our funding.

Please remember that funding from Family Fund is not guaranteed; all grants are discretionary and subject to available funding.

Best wishes,
Family Fund