• Moderators
i would have pjs on but just went to get them and my new jamas have a size 20/22 top but the bottoms are 30/32 hmmmmm so had to phone and get a new set as i already wore the top as was too nice to save for bed.
why is it that dada is always the first word lol will have to find a strong needle to burst his big head now hehe. guarrantee matt will not miss me when i out of house but as soon as mark away its dad dad dad dad dad dad Big Grin
just had an ice cream as the van is back around and cold now so need make a cuppa hehe
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
dada is always the first woed as it is easier to say, somethin to do wth the formation or tongue movements lol....ur all gunna think we have a technical answer to everythin hehe :p arghh the pj thing happened to me in asda the bottoms were 20 but the top was a 16!!! nightmare lol

Ice cream in this weather!? ur brave!!!

xx

• Moderators
(02-28-2010, 03:33 PM)Lucy Wrote: dada is always the first woed as it is easier to say, somethin to do wth the formation or tongue movements lol....ur all gunna think we have a technical answer to everythin hehe :p arghh the pj thing happened to me in asda the bottoms were 20 but the top was a 16!!! nightmare lol

Ice cream in this weather!? ur brave!!!

xx

matts first words when he was a baby was kit kat lol dont ask me why he could say mummy before daddy but now he is older he has dropped the dy to just dad but i am still mummy he also wont call his uncles uncle its first names only now he is a grown up hehe its just he does it to try and wind me up as he is getting kisses off me and asking dad? lol
its matt that loves his ice cream whatever the weather i will risk one at weekends but he has it everyday the van comes around but only a particular one that plays the same music, he has even said he wont change it when he comes round ours so it wont upset matt lol i make some money back as he has an avon book for his wife Big Grin
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
Lea89x i watched ant n dec it reminded me of generation game !

Daniel how you going to cope with walking at disney ? we have thought about going but i know i could not manage.

as for pjs it happened to me a 16 in top and 20 in bottoms,

we having a boring sunday ( rest) i hate sundays .

• Administrators
he is plannin on struggling thru on crutches, morphine + all the other stuff and frequent breaks Confused we booked it before he had the problems!!

xx