• VIP
Haha i didnt see much either as was dealing with Children and doing mums hair.
But as you say i think it be good to have 30men and 1 women.. (Only cause i get to perve haha oj)..
Hope the set comes back on soon!! Xx

• Moderators
(02-28-2010, 12:46 PM)Lea89x Wrote: Haha i didnt see much either as was dealing with Children and doing mums hair.
But as you say i think it be good to have 30men and 1 women.. (Only cause i get to perve haha oj)..
Hope the set comes back on soon!! Xx

lol probably be a few weeks of ant and dec first
mark just said it wouldnt work the other way around as the men wouldnt turn their lights off as long as its an attractive woman in a short skirt they could say owt

what does oj mean?
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
Oj- only jokeing.. (Sorry i forget about short hand eeek)

And yea thats proberbly true.. you know men and how there brain works lol (Cant belive a man even admitied it haha) xx

• VIP
helloooo everyone
hope your all ok
having a pretty boring day the boys have been kind of good apart from arguing and fighting
jack is obsessed with my phone at moment realised i got driver on it so he's saying car constantly to play it but he gets nasty if bradley goes near him ive had hide it away
other than that trying tidy up and get bits sorted for tommorow
[Image: buttonsandflowers111102.jpg]

• Administrators
we are having a PJ day too lol...had dinner early n now we are watching villa v man u dan is a big villa fan!! hehe the Children were playin up infront of tv so just sent them upstairs to play. Give it 10mins and they'll be killing eachother i can guarantee it lol. well....we are 1-0 up already wuhoo thank god rooney isnt playing yet!! gunna sip coffee and play wiv alfie for a bit, he babbled dada earlier so dans already on a high, god help me if villa win hehehe

xx