• VIP
Nothing to do with disabilitys etc Sorry..
Just thought it be nice to have a general chat thread..
So how is everyone on this fine Saturday night??
Xx

• Administrators
Ive been out for a curry with Lucy and the in-laws and Lucy is in bed snoring blind drunk Big Grin
When she got into bed she wouldnt stop talking so i told her to go to sleep as im sober and was wanting to watch Casualty Big Grin
She will batter me in the morning i think......

Also Lea,
Fine saturday night?
Are you on holiday abroad?
Its cold and foggy here
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
(02-27-2010, 11:13 PM)Daniel Wrote: Are you on holiday abroad?
Its cold and foggy here

I wish hun! lol
Its cold here also but im nice and warm at mo as dogs sleep on my lap haha!

Hows you, lucy & the Children then? My two have been poorly past week.. Ellie had a 48hr bug but sam had thrush in hes mouth and hadnt eaten in 9days (eat like a pig today tho lol) But hes lost loads of weight, and cant realy aford to as hes a skinny so and so anyway!
Gota keep close eye on him tho as hes lips keep going blue.. Sad Eeek!

Whats ur plans for tmorrow? Anything interesting?? x

• Administrators
Tommorow will be same old same old.
Being driven round the bend........... Big Grin
Emily whinging nothings fair.
Euan beating up everybody he sees and crying for no reason.
Alfie laughing at it all.
Me and Lucy looking at each other and thinking OMG !

Our house really is a full blown nuthouse i tell you.
Euan has had a really down day today where he has been sad all day.
His speech seems to be coming along a little now but it just seems when one thing improves other things are more noticable with him.
He now dont like strangers looking at him and gets really sad and even when we touch him like a little rub on the head he says it hurts,even cuddles?
Also got a thing we have noticed where he has a thing for string where he has to play with it also now as well as lining up he has a like for taking things across the room and putting everything into a pile and once hes done it he will move it somewhere else in a pile?
Really becoming my special fruit bat as no matter what he does that is crazy its just cute because hes so happy doing it.
Also got confirmation of his nursery place for April so will be intresting to see how he is there.

Oh things just seem so mixed up at the moment and things are getting very tiring from our side of things.
At least we have two things to look forward to:
New car in about 11 days Big Grin
And off to Disneyland Paris in 12 days so at least we see something to look forward too now....

What are the doctors doing about your little one going blue?
Does he have a monitor for home to monitor him at all in the night?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Well i noticed he went a bit blue in the lips yesterday and put it down to being cold! (Hes always freeeezing)
And tonight my sis gave the Children a bath as i was dyeing my mums hair.. Sam came down with pjs, slippers and dressing gown on and hes lips was DEEP blue!! (proper scared me).. So as of now docs aint aware.
Noone has yet contacted us regarding hes UAO diagnosis from hes sleep test so aint a clue whos delaing with that, but we do have an appointment to go to the ear,nose & throat clinic in march (Doubt this as anythinhg to do with it though!!, So need to contact my GP and fight for somthing as its soooo stressful not having a diagnosis now)

Also.. glad to hear things are going well.. and that you have several things to look forward to SmileSmile unlike me lol!
(Still waiting on DLA to make a decesion on the mobilty side of things for us but they only got the forms and reports on 9th and they was sent through to decesioner on 17th.. so guessing im in for a long wait just hopeing its possotive.. as about time i had some good news instead of pooopyness lol)

Police came to me last night too about mine and mums car being damaged, he said he had spoken to next doors grandkids and he knows they are liein as hes sister slipped up and gave the game away but as hes denied damageing the cars he cant take him for it as he as no solid evidence to back hes case so would be kicked out of court anyway. Just told me keep my CCTV on record so i can catch em at it next time.. (If there is a next time as the lads now aware of the cameras Tongue) .. But talk about the blondeness in me (even tho my hairs dyed brown at mo).. I bought a new 22inch tv yesterday to hook my cameras upto and i was sat there for an hour trying to figure out why the camera picture wasnt coming up even tho it was on AV! Only to realise that i had it on wrong chanel on camera remote :|:| haha.. im sooo thick at times a tell ya!!
Well im off to bed now.. (thats if i get much sleep as next doors dogs barking makin my dog bark back.. arrr) lol
Night all! x