• VIP
Is this a joke or.. you being real? lol x

• Administrators
(02-28-2010, 12:28 AM)Lea89x Wrote: Is this a joke or.. you being real? lol x

it is tru haha ..... all the rubbish in it can clean rust off the bottom of a fishermans boat Huh - i still drink it tho hehe Big Grin can u imagine what that is doing to my stomach??? geeez o well. And i was not blind drunk lastnight....Angel but dan was impecably rude in not allowing me to talk 44 haha casualty always comes first for him!!! he also thought it would be funny to update my facebook status that i was talking about being a spice girl....thanx for that DAN Undecided

i am not feeling too bad thismornin hehe egyptian542617

p.s that slide does look ace, i'm sure ikea do one too!!!

xx

• VIP
I've heard coke is really good for getting limescale off things, anyone tried it? Does it work?

• Administrators
not on limescale, i kno flat coke is ment to be great for tummy bugs because it kills the bacteria Big Grin

xx

• VIP
(02-28-2010, 07:57 AM)Lucy Wrote: not on limescale, i kno flat coke is ment to be great for tummy bugs because it kills the bacteria Big Grin

xx

Sooo true lucy! This is what the practice nurse told me to give my DD the other day as she had sickness and diareah (However its spelt lol)..

Also, i use either coke or vinegar to clean jewellery (obv needs a good rinse later as it either stinks or is sticky but works a treat lol)

& i too have seen these in ikea Tongue