• Moderators
(02-28-2010, 03:19 PM)Lucy Wrote: theres actually a thread on here about it somewhere, someone successfully sued a hospital for lack of oxygen causing aspergers i think. i deffinatly remember it because i think dan added a poll to it!

xx

http://www.parentsofdisabledchildren.co.uk/aspergers-lack-of-oxygen-t-193.html

it cant answer for all autistic ppl though i think different things set it off.
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
yer i know, that was jst one case i think. i personally like you yhink itsa mix of things...genes included. hopefully one day theyll discover so that there is atleast a definitive test rather than like it is now and trying to escape diagnosis for cost! its not like you can dispute a blood test!!

xx

• VIP
any news??? am a little worried she not been on for a few daysSad

• Administrators
She was online earlier today but no news yet!
Hopefully news tommorow things are ok!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
hey just a quick update as i got an hour from the hospital charlie is screaming every feed still hes on 2 diff meds to help withthis but its just not workin and hes screams n screams n screams its agony to see him like this and his doc is a waste of time i just want my boy to be ok x well im back to hospital now will keep u updated wen i can xxx
Heart my 2 boys so much