• Administrators
Euan had it at one week old in Scubu Big Grin
So its safe enough!
And as crazy as it sounds it most likely saved his life Confused
Before this he was always dropping sats to 30% and going really blue!
It does make you wonder if it was this lack of oxygen that accounts for Euan strange behaviours but doubt we will ever know..Huh
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Hope he gets better soon hunni, Please keep us updated!
My Children just recently been poorly too (Ellie had 48hr bug and Sam had thrush in hes mouth and adnt eaten in 9days! Luckily today hes eat like a pig!!) But.. Hes lips keep going blue (Has heart murmor, hole in heard and rencently been diagnosed with UAO on hes sleep test), so thats something i need to keep my eye on as hes lost loads of weight with the 9days he hasnt eaten and he cant afford to loose anything as hes a skinny lil bugger!! lol x

• Registered
(02-27-2010, 10:06 PM)Daniel Wrote: Euan had it at one week old in Scubu Big Grin
So its safe enough!
And as crazy as it sounds it most likely saved his life Confused
Before this he was always dropping sats to 30% and going really blue!
It does make you wonder if it was this lack of oxygen that accounts for Euan strange behaviours but doubt we will ever know..Huh

That's interesting Daniel as my son also needed oxygen whilst in Scubu and I have attributed this to his ASD. I wonder if any research has been carried out.

• VIP
My stepson also needed oxygen whilst in Neonatal Unit, But were yet to get a diagnosis.
He was born at 34weeks, and got Neonatal meninigtus when a few days old and was told he wudnt pull through.. Luckily he did and thats were it leaves us now. He had a MRI Brain scan to see if the meningitus had effected hes brain but they found no major problems just a scar of the brain which has fluid in the little pockets causing hyper bursts! (My god dont i know it lol)

So maybe you hit the nail on the head dan? Wonder if its that what effect the behavioural side of things?

• Administrators
theres actually a thread on here about it somewhere, someone successfully sued a hospital for lack of oxygen causing aspergers i think. i deffinatly remember it because i think dan added a poll to it!

xx