• Administrators
Dont suppose you have a photo of it to share?
Might be a disrepair issue which legal action could help with!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Ring ur local Environmental health office, they will come out and asses your home and if they belive your home is unfit for living in, or ur windows need repairing as you say they will psuh the council to do this.. if the jobs aint completed withint certain time frame they will then take the council to court and claim compensation for you.

• Administrators
Let me know if you want me to take a look at the pic even if you want to send it by PM.
Also if for some stupid reason they say its safe another option would be the disabled facilitys grant which states the following:

Strengthened glass in windows and doors
We will consider giving assistance with providing strengthened glass if there is a serious risk of glass being broken because of the disability.

So maybe you could maybe say that because of his health condition you need window protection to avoid him breaking them if he throws something Big Grin

Just a thought as a possible loophole!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
im in process of loading a few up now the pic of jack window is dark so cant see much
my main concern is in kitchen we have big windows an back door all single glass not reinforced at all so i have to be careful as few times he has tripped and fallen towards window luckily it didnt break also one of the opens upwards and very wide lock broken ive had to use cable ties so no one can break in

[Image: DSC_00015.jpg] jacks room

these are mine im scared to let him in here i have to lock door
[Image: DSC_00014.jpg]

[Image: DSC_00013.jpg]
[Image: DSC_00012.jpg]
[Image: DSC_00011.jpg]
[Image: DSC_00010.jpg]
sorry pics so big cant seem to resize them
[Image: buttonsandflowers111102.jpg]

• VIP
No wonder ur always cold! Thats discusting!
Contact ur local environmental health, they will make sure those windows are replaced. x