Posts: 1 | Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2016
Reputation: 0

  • Registered
Hello everybody

I live in St.Albans (Hertfordshire) and housing prices in this area are very high. We have applied for housing in our local council and after medical assessment from OT we have been placed in band C last year. In this area there is no way to get rehoused in this band unless you are in B. We are living in one bedroom flat above noisy restaurant and we have no idea what to do from this point. We can ask for the review but I don't think that this will help. We are private renting. Please if anyone could advise that will be great help. Thank you guys !

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)