• Registered
i have a 4 yr old little boy who is autistic and attends a special school, were also on a low income, do you think i may be considered, also do you know hoe long it takes for a descion xBlush

• Administrators
(08-20-2010, 01:40 PM)Tylersmum Wrote: i have a 4 yr old little boy who is autistic and attends a special school, were also on a low income, do you think i may be considered, also do you know hoe long it takes for a descion xBlush
The low income should be fine Smile
Im not too sure how they assess the income criteria.
Im not too sure about the criteria but i will find out

Have you also made use of the family fund yet?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(08-20-2010, 03:29 PM)Daniel Wrote:
(08-20-2010, 01:40 PM)Tylersmum Wrote: i have a 4 yr old little boy who is autistic and attends a special school, were also on a low income, do you think i may be considered, also do you know hoe long it takes for a descion xBlush

Thanks daniel, yes ive fille out the forms for the family fund ive just got send it off now, i just want to make sure i apply for everything im eligble to, do you knw of any other grants that i may be able to apply for? x Angel

• Administrators
(08-20-2010, 09:38 PM)Tylersmum Wrote:

Thanks daniel, yes ive fille out the forms for the family fund ive just got send it off now, i just want to make sure i apply for everything im eligble to, do you knw of any other grants that i may be able to apply for? x Angel
For holidays or equipment?

Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(08-20-2010, 10:01 PM)Daniel Wrote:
(08-20-2010, 09:38 PM)Tylersmum Wrote:

For holidays or equipment?

Sorry either, preferably holidays xxBlush