• Administrators
(04-02-2010, 03:17 PM)Diane Wrote: Hi Daniel did you know that cerebra do holidays for 1 week to pembrokshire FREE they are taking bookings for 2011 this year fully booked up, get application in early to apply, you get to fill in an application form and pick what dates you are available to go.

I did but i forgot to mention this as it came as a press release to my inbox so thanks for reminding me on this Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
would we be able to apply for this? i dont normally apply for grants etc but anything to help jack with development delay an speech would be great
[Image: buttonsandflowers111102.jpg]

• Moderators
(04-07-2010, 11:44 AM)xbeckyx Wrote: would we be able to apply for this? i dont normally apply for grants etc but anything to help jack with development delay an speech would be great

what about the family fund as well becky?? they are good and have a good choice of items they can help with as well, we have asked for help with the proloquo2go ipod for matts speech when we get marks wage slips tomorrow will be sending it off Big Grin
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
i honestly dont have a clue where to start on grants or what to put apply for

jack is such an awkward little boy dont like playing etc
[Image: buttonsandflowers111102.jpg]

• Administrators
Use Cebra and family fund.
Family fund for a little holiday and cebra for the other play stuff Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE