• Moderators
why is it just when you need to print something off your ink decides its empty and needs replacing and its the one colour that you dont have in the box??? will have to get this printer sorted its costing too much for an epson ink isnt lasting 5 mins
corinne

Tongue to Daniel lol
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
(02-25-2010, 12:06 PM)corinne Wrote: why is it just when you need to print something off your ink decides its empty and needs replacing and its the one colour that you dont have in the box??? will have to get this printer sorted its costing too much for an epson ink isnt lasting 5 mins
corinne

Tongue to Daniel lol

Print it in black and white as you only need the form part really!
Also do you not use a printer refill service for your ink?
Or something like the following site:
http://www.ink-refills-ink.com/printers-cartridges/Epson-Ink-Cartridges/
They are printer inks for the Epson but not with the Epson price so at least your printer ink wont be as expensive!

Should save you a fair bit
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
it wont print anything if one of the inks are out and its the black thats out anyway hehe, i get compatible inks so dont think its cheaper to fill them as its one of those chip ones, i have got a reservoir ink system? but i havent set it up as printer is by matts computer at moment so no clear space to put it safely away from messing fingers hehe. but that should save a lot as i just refill the large bottle rather than little cartridges, hmmmm another job for mark, gotta keep him busy while he off
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
Poor Mark with these little jobs to keep him busy!
You trying to drive him back to work Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE