• Administrators
Corinne,
Have you considered a data protection release of Matts files to see whats being wrote down?
I would request this now so that you can also use it in future if needs be with any legal action.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
(02-24-2010, 10:39 PM)Daniel Wrote: Corinne,
Have you considered a data protection release of Matts files to see whats being wrote down?
I would request this now so that you can also use it in future if needs be with any legal action.

who do i ask to get that? its a pain with the social services being in the same building as the respite unit as they all collaberate together.
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
(02-24-2010, 10:52 PM)corinne Wrote: who do i ask to get that? its a pain with the social services being in the same building as the respite unit as they all collaberate together.
corinne
See the attached information,print off the attached form complete it and send it off and away you go Big Grin
Its a data protection release.
Quite simple really and its great the stuff you find out!

Theres lots of things you can find out using the data protection act and the freedom of information act aswell.

I done a freedom of information request for a local hospital here and found they spent eleven and half thousand pound on plants in 4 years!
And they moan about the costs of some tests which cost £135 Angry

Attached Files
.pdf   stokedataprotection.pdf (Size: 816.68 KB / Downloads: 2)

• Moderators
Thanks Daniel
i will get it printed off tomorrow
i had a leaflet the other day from the doctors (will have to find it) and it looks like from May i will be able to access my medical records if i register online, dont know if i can do the same with matt but will find out when its all done, some new scheme so that hospitals and doctors can read the same information (thought they could already do that hehe) dont envy the person who has to imput mine its a heavy file Big Grin
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
(02-24-2010, 11:09 PM)corinne Wrote: dont envy the person who has to imput mine its a heavy file Big Grin

Most likely all the medical reports into Tree climbing dressed up as Pink Panther and spying into mine and Lea's house late at night! Big Grin