• Administrators
Hi Maggiemay,
At least they are not getting away with it here Big Grin
I banned the IP ADDRESS for there home address so they cant see one thing on the forum at all but they tried to get around it by joining on there mobile phone but now that is blocked.
Dont worry they wont get away with it on here!
Thanks for the support!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Remind me never to get on both your bad sides lol (only joking) 38

It's very childish Lucy, glad you're both quick to spot things Fight

• Administrators
Just remember as well everybody if you ever see anything that shouldnt be on the forum or is offensive in anyway or spam click the report button and it will be looked at by either Me or Lucy or our "Corinne" Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(02-23-2010, 02:31 PM)Daniel Wrote: Just remember as well everybody if you ever see anything that shouldnt be on the forum or is offensive in anyway or spam click the report button and it will be looked at by either Me or Lucy or our "Corinne" Big Grin

That's very comforting to know Daniel, thanks for staying on top of things like this SmileSmileSmile

• Moderators
how come i can spend half my life on here and the one time i have to be out of the house they turn up Blush
you always make me laugh though as i am trying to work out why my name is in "inverted comma's" it is my real name lol. and when did u move to liverpool Daniel?

our "corinne"
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.