• Administrators
Hello superdad40,Thank you for joining Parents of disabled children and i hope you find the site useful.
From me and all the members of Parents of disabled children a big hello and please feel free to introduce you and your family.

Hope you enjoy the forum and if there is anything we can help you with just let us know or if you can help our other members out please jump in and get involved.

We are one big family here and we welcome all new members.
Look forward to hearing from you and reading the introduction to your family.
In the meantime if you need any guidance using the forum this can be found on the following link:

http://www.parentsofdisabledchildren.co.uk/using-the-forum-t-612.html
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Banned
HI i am new to this forum business and is needing help, im at melting point at the moment and found your site, how does this site work?

• Administrators
(02-23-2010, 11:07 AM)superdad40 Wrote: HI i am new to this forum business and is needing help, im at melting point at the moment and found your site, how does this site work?

Hello,
There was me thinking you were Genuine.
Then i looked at your email that you joined with and suprise suprise your email address is the same as ROGER JAMES who has been banned.
Roger and Karen you have been banned for a reason.
Also to pretend you are SINGLE!Huh
That is creating a fake profile looking for sympathy and is again an insult to this forum and its great members.
Registering from your 3 mobile mobile phone may have been a way around this but i have now banned your phone.
I debated if to reply to your thread on here or just delete it.
But the way you and your wife have behaved with abuse by email and private message is below the belt and will not be tolereated.
We have a great bunch of members here and we dont need trouble makers on the site.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Oh for goodness sake Angry They've obviously been banned for a reason so I'm glad they're not slipping under the net. Haven't they not got better things to do than try and disrupt the forum, for what purpose exactly? It makes me very uncomfortable and annoyed to know someone is doing this faking, if somehow you're reading this you should be ashamed Angry

• Administrators
i just don't get it to be honest, i mean really, its quite childish!!! like you say, they were banned for a reason.....why bother??? its very frustrating Angry

xx