• Administrators
I think it could be difficult to ask the supermarkets as it would be a case of asking each store to give there measurements as im sure they would vary.
But then i wonder what there standard sizes would be?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Administrators
(03-09-2010, 02:33 PM)Tobys-mum Wrote: They have just changed our sainsurbys car park and the disabled parking is not near the front of the store but has wide spaces, so I can get him out. I dont mind walking while wheeling his car...(u should try trolly and chair lol) but they have now put parents and tots at the front, im thinking this has somethin to do with complaining parents of healthy Children
Sainsburys were guided by Netmums in regards to postions of the moving of disabled bays.
My logic on this is that if they want to move the bays then tell us why....
What branch is this?
And ill see if i can dig an official reason for you.

• Moderators
why are netmums considered the epitome of parenthood? why havent Sainsburys polled disabled ppl or parents of disabled ppl as well? even gordon brown is having a discussion with them on sunday and i bet there wont be many questions they put to him to be about helping disabled Children even though some members have asked them.

Tobysmum, if its easier and there are places you can always park in the parent and child space rather than push your sons wheelchair across the carpark just remember to put your badge in the window to wind the parents up hehe (you have a child and the picture is of a child in a buggy and buggies and wheelchairs both have wheels Big Grin)
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
And why not park in the parent bays?
I do and i still put the badge there as well!
I can park in either and they can bleeding well like it or lump it...Big Grin
Again Corinne in regards to Gordon Brown speaking on Netmums the reason for this is that on 27th January 2010 Netmums released findings of a survey amongst its members which found that David Cameron appears to be winning the battle for Britain’s women voters, making ground among groups such as low-income families who traditionally support Labour.
It suggested that well over a third of mothers would back the Conservatives in an election, compared to under one in five who would back Gordon Brown.

The shift appears to be most marked among those from lower income, northern and lone parent families, whose support has been vital to Labour in the past.

So its the case of trying to beg for votes now really so he will use Netmums to try and preech his stuff about how he introduced tax credits and how he is helping families.

Although it was labour who cut many family freindly benefits and tax breaks.
It most likely is the case they are all as bad as each other but my view is that Labour cannot be trusted as the party is too busy fighting itself and lying through its teeth and the country has gone to pot.
Crime levels are up,jobless figures are the worse in years,we were the last major country to come out of recession and we will head back into this under a double dip.
And if labour retain power or we have a hung parliment the Pound will take a battering come July/August which will affect the UK'S Credit rating which will result in yet more major cuts.
I have to vote for the Tories as the lib dems could never do it so voting for them would be a waste of my vote and labour may cling on which i really dont want.
If Labour were to change leader and be more open on things my mind would be more open to listen.

Also David Cameron earnt my deepest respect with the way he handled the death of his son and really came across as a normal person with real feelings and didnt have to use a Piers Morgan interview to show it.