• Administrators
Just a quick question and im trying my best to find the answer.
Are parents aware of the greenform that teachers and parents are sent with tickboxes for ADHD.
It looks really dated and is American.
Anybody?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
nope
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
The reason i ask is that is that this form is what they conducted on Emily and i felt it was a very dated and complexed form and also outdated and does not take into account ADHD in girls as research has shown that boys are very diffrent to girls.
If i find the form i can look at its effectiveness and then question this with the 65 year old consultant.....

• Moderators
hmm boys have always been different to girls something to do with the slugs and snails Smile
erm i dont know how the research goes because it has shown that its more common in boys than girls but perhaps girls are better at hiding it? i havent seen the form you are talking about def dont remember seeing one when matt was diagnosed, perhaps someone on here who has girls with asd might be able to shed some light on it (know there is someone but cant remember names at best of times hehe)
corinne

is this the form daniel
SEN/EY1
i cant put a link in as it opens up as adobe but if you put that in google it will come up with the form i think you are talking about
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
Found it.....................
Its this one http://www.aseba.org/support/SAMPLES/TRFsample.pdf