• Registered
Hi Jo,
I only noticed your post on my welcome thread today, posted there but will post here incase you miss it.
We got all our referals from the paediatrican we have been seeing at the hospital.
and we are seeing the neuro on 16th november.

Hope your daughter is feeling better soon too x
Smile

• VIP
(10-20-2009, 02:17 PM)Lucy Wrote: ahhh, bet you get fed up being stuck in? weathers been miserable here today so we haven't been out really either, just nipped to get a letter from euans consultant about his x-rays. other than that everyone seems ill!!!

Lucy xx

Hi yes everyone gets ill this time of year. I think I'll be going out tomorrow. Running out of everything. Emily seems alot better now.
Jo x
(10-20-2009, 08:39 PM)starlights Wrote: Hi Jo,
I only noticed your post on my welcome thread today, posted there but will post here incase you miss it.
We got all our referals from the paediatrican we have been seeing at the hospital.

Hi thanks for reply. We have not seen an ot. Our GP sent us first to orthapeadics and then they sent us to neuro, then they sent us for a second opinion from another neuro up london. How do you benefit from having an ot and what are they for.

My daughter Emily is alot better today. So we'll be going out tomorrow. You'll have to let me know how you get on at neuro.

Jo x

• Registered
(10-20-2009, 09:32 PM)Jo+3 Wrote:
(10-20-2009, 02:17 PM)Lucy Wrote: ahhh, bet you get fed up being stuck in? weathers been miserable here today so we haven't been out really either, just nipped to get a letter from euans consultant about his x-rays. other than that everyone seems ill!!!

Lucy xx

Hi yes everyone gets ill this time of year. I think I'll be going out tomorrow. Running out of everything. Emily seems alot better now.
Jo x
(10-20-2009, 08:39 PM)starlights Wrote: Hi Jo,

Hi thanks for reply. We have not seen an ot. Our GP sent us first to orthapeadics and then they sent us to neuro, then they sent us for a second opinion from another neuro up london. How do you benefit from having an ot and what are they for.

My daughter Emily is alot better today. So we'll be going out tomorrow. You'll have to let me know how you get on at neuro.

Jo x

hi jo
we havent seen the ot yet so not entirely sure what happens with them? did you get any answers from the neuro? i am hoping we will as we dont have any clue from paed as to what is causing our daughters problems.
will deffinatly keep you posted. x
Smile

• Registered
Hi jo
i tried to private message you back.
think you have opted out of this.. thanks for your message x
Smile

• VIP
(10-21-2009, 02:05 PM)starlights Wrote: Hi jo
i tried to private message you back.
think you have opted out of this.. thanks for your message x

Hi Starlights,
No i'm still hear. Wonder what went wrong.
Jo xx