• Administrators
Did you try the Calbrofren to rule out pain at all?Huh
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
(10-19-2009, 07:14 AM)Daniel Wrote: Did you try the Calbrofren to rule out pain at all?Huh

Hi i didn't try it, I've been stuck in for three days as my daughter who is one has been poorly. I will buy some tomorrow and let you know. Because we have been in my little boy has not been in the garden he hasn't done any walking for three days he has slept better waking three times instead of eight. So he's obviously waking because he is in pain. I did try calpol but that didn't work. I'll try Calbrofren tomorrow.

Jo x

• Administrators
(10-19-2009, 08:13 PM)Jo+3 Wrote:
(10-19-2009, 07:14 AM)Daniel Wrote: Did you try the Calbrofren to rule out pain at all?Huh

Hi i didn't try it, I've been stuck in for three days as my daughter who is one has been poorly. I will buy some tomorrow and let you know. Because we have been in my little boy has not been in the garden he hasn't done any walking for three days he has slept better waking three times instead of eight. So he's obviously waking because he is in pain. I did try calpol but that didn't work. I'll try Calbrofren tomorrow.

Jo x
Sorry to hear your stuck in.....Children EhUndecided
Good luck with the CalbrofrenWink
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Hi,
stuck in for another day. So have to wait again. I don't have anyone to pop out to the shops for me. I'll let you know when i've tried the calbrofen.
Jo x

• Administrators
ahhh, bet you get fed up being stuck in? weathers been miserable here today so we haven't been out really either, just nipped to get a letter from euans consultant about his x-rays. other than that everyone seems ill!!!

Lucy xx