• VIP
thanx 4 the replies x im usin my phone atm so its takin 4eva Sad he has sats monitor on n monitor to see if he stops breathing x the doc said its to do with his tube n a kinda reflux thing? hes stopped takin orally now so every thing is down his tube n hes lost weight again Sad
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Administrators
You mention the SATS monitor and reflux i bloody remember when Euan was in SCUBU and he kept dropping sats,once went down to 30 which was a worry.
He spent the first 3 weeks of his life in SCUBU and they couldnt find out what was wrong!
In the end they found REFLUX and put him on gaviscon and donperidone and things picked up and helped and they reckoned it was the feeling of the burning of reflux causing him to stop breathing.
Whats he on for the reflux at the moment hun?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
hes not on anything every time they put him on sumfin he brings the whole lot bk up so they stop it just dnt knw what they gunna do next??
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Administrators
(02-14-2010, 10:43 PM)becncharlie Wrote: hes not on anything every time they put him on sumfin he brings the whole lot bk up so they stop it just dnt knw what they gunna do next??
Has he ever been tried on Gaviscon or donperidone though?
It worked wonders for Euan as it thickened his feeds and stopped the sickness as well
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
yeah hes been on gaviscon before not the other 1 tho x
Heart my 2 boys so much