• VIP
That is cause we realy are haha!
On the other hand tho.. we may be nutts but this forum is ubba ubba cool.. all thanks to you guys and gals lol xx

• Administrators
(02-14-2010, 12:07 AM)Lea89x Wrote: On the other hand tho.. we may be nutts but this forum is ubba ubba cool.. all thanks to you guys and gals lol xx
Thanks for the compliments!
As i always say though its you great members that make the forum tick!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Yea i guess so Smile
At first, i wasnt to keen to jump on the band wagon to join in but im soo glad i did, as only been here a few weeks and alreayd recieved lots of help & support from the other fantastic members..not only that i now find this forum alot easier to use and alot more welcoming as were all in the same boat (even though some have it harder than others as there children require more) but feels like were just a great big family here to help and support others..(and i always seem to get a good answer here rather than wait days on others sites for no replys at all ha)

• Administrators
Hi Fatherjack welcome to the forum!!! it would appear that this lot have gone loopy :p

xx

• Registered
(02-14-2010, 06:56 AM)Lucy Wrote: Hi Fatherjack welcome to the forum!!! it would appear that this lot have gone loopy :p

xx

looks like I'll fit in just fine then Wink