• Administrators
Hello fatherjack,Thank you for joining Parents of disabled children and i hope you find the site useful.
From me and all the members of Parents of disabled children a big hello and please feel free to introduce you and your family.

Hope you enjoy the forum and if there is anything we can help you with just let us know or if you can help our other members out please jump in and get involved.

We are one big family here and we welcome all new members.
Look forward to hearing from you and reading the introduction to your family.
In the meantime if you need any guidance using the forum this can be found on the following link:

http://www.parentsofdisabledchildren.co.uk/using-the-forum-t-612.html
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
Thanks for the very quick welcome, it may take me a few times of visiting here to get used to the layout etc but bear with me, I'm a chatterbox once I get going Blush

• Moderators
hi fatherjack
welcome to the site, its a pretty easy site to navigate so look forward to another chatterbox Smile and dont listen to what Daniel may say about me lol
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
Hi,
Thanks for the introduction!
Glad to see another dad on here.
You have watch out for Corinne here as she will often ask for members addresses and has been known to sit in trees with telescopes watching in. Big Grin
On a serious note the forum is full of useful posts and freindly members and it will be great to hear your views having gone through the system alot already.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
welcom2

Pmsl @ Daniels comment about corinne and her telescope TongueTongue