• Registered
Hello

I am just posting on the website because I really want to get to know others and meet up with others who have kid or Children with special needs. My son is six and is non verbal and been diagnosed with global developmental delay. Always willing to chat to anyone who responds.

My name is Pamela

• Registered
Forgot to say I'm in grays Essex

• Registered
(03-30-2016, 06:30 PM)Pam2204 Wrote: Hello

I am just posting on the website because I really want to get to know others and meet up with others who have kid or Children with special needs. My son is six and is non verbal and been diagnosed with global developmental delay. Always willing to chat to anyone who responds.

My name is Pamela

Hi Pamela,

My name is Marie and my daughter is 3 years old, non verbal ? And has also been diagnosed with global development delay but is undergoing tests for genetic conditions. She has just started nursery and it's proving to be difficult. Just found this site as friends and family really don't understand how hard it is. Hope you are well x

• Registered
(10-17-2016, 07:26 AM)Marie_1980 Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 06:30 PM)Pam2204 Wrote: Hello

My name is Pamela

Hi Pamela,

My name is Marie and my daughter is 3 years old, non verbal ? And has also been diagnosed with global development delay but is undergoing tests for genetic conditions. She has just started nursery and it's proving to be difficult. Just found this site as friends and family really don't understand how hard it is. Hope you are well x

hi pamela

my name is sapphire my son is 2 years old it non verbal and has also been diagnosed with GDD but may be getting more test done to see if he may have autism or ADHD all so if he has a hearing problem hope all is well