• VIP
family fund??
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Moderators
http://www.familyfund.org.uk/
its a charity you can apply to once a year and they will fund things like a holiday or washing machine/fridgefreezer whatever you might need to make your life a bit easier when you have a disabled child up until their 18th birthday

the first time you apply they might send someone out to fill the forms as you can apply for a lot more the first time than latter years, i would check out the website its a great charity
corinne

and its not a stupid question to ask, sometimes we just assume everybody knows about these places lol
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
Well i might just start a new post..............
Detailing some more things and then send it out by email........
What do members think should be covered???
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
i dont know daniel, if you send out an email then you will still get new members asking the questions whereas if members ask its there for new members to find Huh
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
Well a new post and an email might help!
And when a member joins i could link some useful links on the welcome post???
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE