• Administrators
Its just been one hell of a testing week for me this week.
Ive had the mother to deal with,Euans assesment results to take in,Euans medical results to take in,Emily behaviour!!!
Just been a really draining week and emotional week and hardly had any time with the Children this weekend as ive been chasing round after the mother and the mother in law dont know about any of the stuff with my mother so we have had to deal with everything all week without one bit of help so tired is not the word................
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Banned
Daniel have you got the story of holland on here. ??

• Moderators
i think you need a 8 cuppa tea and relax when the Children are settled, you cant do owt tonight about any of that stuff so give yourself an evening off and start again in the morning. you have to try and relax inbetween all the things going on, hugs to you 22 22 and do as you told and try to take 5 mins
corinne Heart
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
(02-07-2010, 09:15 PM)Karen Wrote: Daniel have you got the story of holland on here. ??
That would be by Emily Perl Kingsley correct?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Banned
i give you a hug too as well to daniel and lucy if even i think i have it rough you lot have it even tougher than us.
(02-07-2010, 09:18 PM)Daniel Wrote:
(02-07-2010, 09:15 PM)Karen Wrote: Daniel have you got the story of holland on here. ??
That would be by Emily Perl Kingsley correct?

correct daniel.