• VIP
But Dan.. thats what us younger ones say!
I too am the youngest of 4, and i used to say and think my eldest sister got the most attention but looking at it.. its me who was and still is daddys lil girl who could do no wrong Tongue & trust me i was no angel haha!

As other said Lucy, your daughter may have taken them hopeing you wouldnt find out and since you have she felt the need to denie as she didnt want to be shouted at.
However if i was you i would sit and ask her why she felt the need to steal, and explain how people can get in serious trouble from stealing things etc and all she needed to do was ask. (as if she never asked she would never get)
As for you feel ur daughter hates you etc.. im sure she doesnt and never will.. she just confides in her grandparents etc as they are giving her what she wants ..choc/treats etc..
If the case was to happen again i would say to talk to the grandparents and let her go round without the treats she usualy gets.. as this may show her..she does wrong she gets absolutly nothing from anyone! and understand she has been punished.

• Banned
LUCY do you think your daughter is feeling left out like not spending time with her mum, like mum and daughter time ?? do you get this time together just the 2 of you. i find it hard to split myself.

• Administrators
(02-07-2010, 06:58 PM)Karen Wrote: LUCY do you think your daughter is feeling left out like not spending time with her mum, like mum and daughter time ?? do you get this time together just the 2 of you. i find it hard to split myself.
She has no need to feel left out.
If the truth be known Emily has always had behavioural issues even prior to the other two being born and its so easy for people to think maybe she feels left out or maybe she struggles to cope with it all etc etc.
But all of our Children have equal love and are loved very much and its nothing to do with us leaving her out as i said she had issues even before the other two were just a star in the sky.
Hence why in her previous school an Ed physc was involved.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Administrators
(02-07-2010, 06:58 PM)Karen Wrote: LUCY do you think your daughter is feeling left out like not spending time with her mum, like mum and daughter time ?? do you get this time together just the 2 of you. i find it hard to split myself.
She has no need to feel left out.
If the truth be known Emily has always had behavioural issues even prior to the other two being born and its so easy for people to think maybe she feels left out or maybe she struggles to cope with it all etc etc.
But all of our Children have equal love and are loved very much and its nothing to do with us leaving her out as i said she had issues even before the other two were just a star in the sky.
Hence why in her previous school an Ed physc was involved.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
even with the lighthearted comments i dont think the thought that emily wasnt equally well loved by both of you was ever in question Daniel 22 if she has got behavioural problems then her understanding of situations might be different to how she sees things. perhaps the fact she goes to grandparents and the others dont might make her overthink things. i can only comment on how i would feel with the info on here, i am one of lifes overthinkers and can take offence quite easily when none meant and i am an adult!!! so have to mull things over and look at both sides of comments but took me a long time to do that so i was a v quiet child who thought she wasnt well liked even with a lot of friends.
even now i read what i type about 5 times before i post it lol
corinne 23
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.