• Administrators
she just said she doesnt know, and she probably doesnt but doesnt stop me over analysing. I can understand she probably does want it to just be me n her n hopefully when euans a bit older more people will be willing to take him for longer so it can be but for now.....theres not alot i can do really! Sad

xx

• Administrators
I happen to think us youngest siblings have it hardest eh Corinne!!!
Not the older ones they get spoilt Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Administrators
i think my older brother would disagree dan. he hated me as a kid, thought i was the golden one and yet i thought the same about him. Children minds work in funny ways...i always thought it was the middle child that was ment to have issues....

xx

• Moderators
piffle Daniel. the eldest ones get mum all to themselves until the younger ones arrive and they have to share their parents. put it this way my mum had a daughter when i was nine months that unfortunately died so my dad took me to the shop to get her an easter egg to cheer her up (see chocolate solves everything lol) only thing was he went home, gave her the egg and the only thing she asked was "where is corinne?" dad ran out the house and back to the shop where he had left me in my pram outside lol. then about 18month later brother appears. at least emily isnt beating brothers up like i did to mine lol
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
Oh i loved it as a kid....
Beating my sisters up!!!
Good times!!!!
Oh and i was the youngest Big Grin
But seriously though my oldest sister always got the most attention in everyway!!!!

All this talking of being a kid heres one for you

My teacher when i was younger said we have a test tommorow come rain or shine we will have a test.
Happen it snowed and i told the teacher i wasnt doing the test as it had snowed and didnt count....
My mum actually got called into the office for my cheek.
Me i think that was using my head
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE