• Administrators
Hi Everyone, Just want some general advice really. Earlier today dan bought two twix bars for us this evening, he left them on top of the microwave. This afternoon i noticed they had gone but because he had been in and out all day dealing with his mom and stuff i thought nothing of it, thought he might of needed a snack.
Only....when i asked him if he had had them the greedy git it looked shocked and confused. I hadnt ate them and neither had he. To cut a long story short, it has turned out tonite that our 7year old daughter emily had taken them to the toilet, ate them and hidden the wrappers. There was a similar incident a few weeks ago with a cream egg where dan swore blind he hadnt had it but of course i thought he had!! she confessed to that too. When i checked her room i have found LOADS of chocolate wrappers stuffed down the side of her bed and under cupboards that she must of been eating and hiding.

I am in total shock, i just never would of thought of her stealing. She even lied about it at first but then admitted it after we told her we had cameras we could check Blush I just dont know how to deal with it. She already argues all the time and is difficult to deal with, she doesnt ever come accross as caring about punishments so i dont know how to deal with. For now i've told her that she cannot go to her grans wednesday for tea like she normally does (because she gives her loadsa chocolates and treats) . I'm actually really upset. I feel like its my fault in some way, i feel like shes punishing me with her attitude and behaviours but i dont know what i'm ment to of done to deserve it!!! Huh

just needed to talk about it i think.....44

xx

• Administrators
See how she blames me for eating two twix bars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
you would be the first person i would think had eaten them too Daniel lol

what is going on with all the hospital appointments and your baby teething is she feeling a little left out? unfortunately chocolate does tend to be how the female race cope with problems as it does make you feel a bit better for a while and she lied because she knew she shouldnt have taken them? you have mentioned before how she couldnt really understand why euan could have 2 breakfasts but she could only have one.
i used to use chocolate when younger as felt that when parents split up mum favoured brother only as an adult i felt i could speak to her and she was gobsmacked as it was mainly in my head she just knew that as the oldest i was more mature (bro still not matured lol) so even if you are giving her attention nobody knows what goes on in the head of the eldest child as they do get less attention in every family Dodgy

corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
The thing is tho, all that has changed, euan doesnt have 2 anymore he just eats toast at the mo. And emily gets way more attention anyway because all her nans take her places and let her stop etc, no one really takes euan anywere without me begging. SHes a very lucky girl really, my mom even takes her on holidays on her own!!!!

I feel like i'm failing her and i dont want her to grow up and hate me Sad which i feel like she does at times!!!

xx

• Moderators
can only go on how i felt at times and i spent a lot of time with my grandma as we loved cary grant films but still wanted it to be me and mum at times even though i loved spending time with grandparents. its a mother and daughter thing i think though i cant remember being seven it was a very long time ago lol i dont think she will grow up hating you any more than any girl hates her parents lol guess its just one of those things that parents have to deal with bit like i dont know why matt hits me when its mark that has upset him they always hurt the ones they love the most basically, though that thought doesnt help with the chocolate scoffing. only thing you can do there is try asking her why she feels the need to eat all the chocolate but doubt you would get an answer.
not much help really lol 23
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.