• Moderators
(02-06-2010, 08:51 PM)Daniel Wrote:
(02-06-2010, 08:48 PM)corinne Wrote: hey we are known for being the loudest fans in the league, we can hear them from out back garden lol

Didnt know you lived so close to Port Vale Big Grin

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr we used to until 6 yrs ago lol stepdad is the sole vale fan in the family not that i watch footie but even when they halved the season ticket price they still didnt sell out at the vale
and how dare you forget robbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
Aint Vales ground only big enough for 10 people though?How can they not sell out?

Didnt Robbie want to buy Port Vale at one point??

Your people in the Potteries want a proper football team like Aston Villa............ Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
the same aston villa that lost 3-2 at britannia and drew at home last season giving us 4 points to your 1 lol
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
Now who wants to play dirty.
Personally i prefer the figures...................9

Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
thanks for the help i will have a look and see what them charities can do to help.